A natural remedy for chronic pain, arthritis, stress, anxiety and so much more is just at one click away from you: Cannabidiol or CBD has been widely utilized to alleviate various conditions such as chronic pain, anxiety, sleeping better, nausea, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis, strokes, and even cardiovascular diseases as well as other disorders.
In case you have never heard of Cannabidiol (CBD) it is a non-psychoactive component present in the family of cannabis and hemp. It offers a wide spectrum of therapeutic benefits. CBD is a natural derivative of hemp and it provides nutritional support to the body as it ages. A recent study in the Journal of Alzheimer’s disease showed that Cannabidiol can also help with neuroprotective benefits. In the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, it has been found it reduces the neurological damage that occurs after an embolism or trauma.
6 Benefits Of Cbd To Treat Chronic Pain
- Not psychoactive: Unlike THC, the psychoactive compound present in marijuana, CBD is not psychoactive. Daily tasks such as driving, working, studying, or socializing are not affected by its use, nor will be put at risk with the use of CBD. There are no funny feelings nor does it inhibit consumers from their routine life.
- Muscle relaxation: CBD causes pain relief in both muscles and joints. Exercising is one of the most effective ways to relieve chronic pain, however, this could be impossible when the pain is such that it stops you from exercising. Since the muscles start to relax after taking CBD, it will be much easier for you to move.
- Anti-inflammatory: CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory. Inflammation of the muscles can cause pain and, over time, can result in tissue damage or chronic pain. The use of prescription drugs to alleviate these pains can have side effects on the liver, kidney, and stomach in the long run. Which makes CBD a healthier alternative.
- Sleep Better:
A well-rested body is able to repair and replace damaged cells and speed up healing processes. Sometimes, when the pain is so intense, this becomes impossible. CBD is a great relaxing tool that can help you induce deep sleep and it can provide the rest your body needs to fully recover.
- Combat Depression:
Studies have shown that people in a constant state of pain have it easier to get depressed. CBD can help relieve the pain and it can also prevent or combat depression.
- Reduce Anxiety:
Chronic pain can wreak havoc on the physical aspects of the body, but it can also very negatively affect a person’s emotional well-being. Constant pain and lack of sleep can lead to anxiety. CBD calms the nervous system and reduces anxiety.
A Few CBD Products To Treat Chronic Pain: CV Sciences‘ Review
+PlusCBD by CV Sciences has a broad range of CBD products. From capsules to oils, to sprays and tasty gummies, to balms and lotions, you name it. Today we will focus on two of their most popular CBD products: The CBD Softgels Gold Formula and the CBD Drops Peppermint.
About the CBD Softgels Gold Formula:
These soft gels contain their Gold Formula: A full-spectrum hemp extract, these gel caps are their most concentrated in CBD. This makes them a great option for people who suffer from terrible chronic pain or for those who have been already taking CBD for a while and need a higher CBD dosage for it to work for them. Additionally, other factors you need to bear in mind when choosing your ideal CBD dosage is your sex, age, and body size and composition. Not everybody is the same, and CBD does not work the same for everyone, it all depends on these personal differences.
The CBD Softgels contains just 4 ingredients: CBD-rich hemp extract, olive oil, silica, and a vegetarian-friendly capsule. CV Sciences’ products are all made from full spectrum hemp – complete with all the cannabinoids, terpenes, fatty acids, and other components present in hemp.
Last, but not least it’s Non-GMO, Vegetarian friendly, and Gluten-Free.
We recommend you start with one pill in the morning and one in the evening before going to bed. However, as previously mentioned, you might need a higher dosage, so test it for yourself and see whether you need to increment the amount. You need to experiment in order to find the sweet spot that works for you.
Pros & Cons Of The CBD Softgels Gold Formula:
– It’s a great method for sensitive palates.
– Ideal for people with sensitive stomachs.
– It’s perfect for those who need higher levels of CBD.
– Easier to swallow than traditional pills or capsules.
– The Gold Formula hemp extract is CV Sciences’ most concentrated CBD extract.
– It’s vegetarian-friendly but not vegan friendly.
– Some people may experience heartburn.
– Cannot be used for animals, for this, it’s recommended to use oil or liquid form instead.
About the CBD Drops Peppermint:
CBD Drops Peppermint ingredients: Gold Formula full spectrum extract, extra virgin olive oil, monk fruit and quillaja saponaria to sweeten.
When it comes to the CBD oil drops dosage, the recommendation is to start with half a dropper full twice a day and then try experimenting and either increasing or decreasing the dosage until you find the perfect amount for you.
Pros & Cons Of The CBD Drops Peppermint:
– Just as the CBD Softgels Gold Formula, this one is also one of their most concentrated versions.
– Oil form tends to work a little faster because the oil absorbs into your system more rapidly.
– It tastes and smells amazing because of the peppermint, sometimes CBD can be a bit bitter.
– Easier to control dosage.
– Some people may experience heartburn.
– It is a little pricey.
– If you don’t like peppermint, you won’t like this flavor.
CV Sciences has good quality CBD products ranging from all forms of oils to topical use and even candy. While it would be great if they had more vegan options, there’s no doubt their quality is high. There are other brands that do offer vegan-friendly CBD products, what matters is that you do your research and find what works best for you.
Also, read – Fixing Hormonal Balance with CBD, Ultimate Irie Review.