Good old CBD! At this day and age pretty much everyone has either tried it once or at least knows what CBD is. However, what is it, exactly? Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most promising non-psychotropic cannabinoid compound due to its diverse medicinal and therapeutic potential, including antioxidant, antipsychotic, anxiolytic, and pain relief effects. In this article, we’re going to talk about Ultimate Gaia Herbs and review accordingly.
Unlike THC, CBD has no psychotomimetic effects and can instead have antipsychotic effects. CBD can also have potential clinical effects on anxiety disorders, movement disorders, neuropathic pain, epilepsy, and anti-inflammatory effects. A recent study has also proven that CBD may help neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, as it reduces the neurological damage that occurs after trauma.
Who should try CBD?
- People who suffer from Anxiety: CBD can reduce anxiety because it helps boost signaling through serotonin receptors, boosting a positive mood, and an anxiolytic and relaxing effect. A Brazilian study tested the effects of CBD in people with an anxiety disorder. The study concluded that blood flow patterns in the brain were consistent. Thus, anxiety levels had been reduced after CBD consumption.
- People who suffer Insomnia: CBD has the potential to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. Several studies have shown that it induces deeper, more relaxed sleep. CBD boosts wakefulness during daylight hours. This complex interaction of CBD is due to the endogenous cannabinoid system, responsible for various bodily processes. Although CBD does not immediately work, its consistent consumption promotes a healthier sleeping cycle by keeping you awake during the day and promoting sleep at night.
- People who suffer from chronic pain:
CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory. Inflammation, over time, can result in tissue damage or chronic pain. Researchers have found that CBD has been useful in the treatment of chronic pain, as it binds to certain receptors in the body and the nervous system.
CBD offers natural relief from pain and relaxes the muscles. Our body has endogenous systems involved in pain regulation. This system is distributed in the body in a similar way to the endocannabinoid system and shares the regulation of important physiological processes. Thus, CBD oil offers natural relief and muscle relaxation without side effects.
- People who suffer neurodegenerative diseases:
CBD and THC may help prevent the progression of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s and reduce cognitive decline. It is known that regular physical and mental exercise is vital to maintaining mental health. However, the balance of chemicals in the brain can also be improved by consuming exogenous compounds, such as CBD. CBD can also reduce inflammation, act as antioxidant and neuroprotector, and even stimulate the growth of new neural tissue. If taken regularly, there is evidence that it can not only slow the progression of Alzheimer’s but also delay new cases.
CBD is safe to use on children. As CBD is non-psychoactive, nothing should change when giving your children CBD. They will not get high and over time, you’ll see how they become more relaxed and less anxious. CBD is usually given to children who suffer from anxiety and hyperactivity. It has been also proven that CBD reduces certain symptoms of autism.
CBD offers overall wellness support for dogs and cats. Because dogs and cats and humans are similar in physiology, CBD affects bodily systems in the same ways. CBD may offer benefits, including a sense of calm, stress, and wellness.
Gaia Herbs Review:
Gaia Herbs has a broad range of CBD products. Today we will focus on two of their most popular CBD products: The Hemp & Herbs Calm vegan liquid phyto caps and The Full Spectrum Hemp.
About The Hemp & Herbs Calm:
Hemp & Herbs Calm is designed to manage stress and anxiety. The Full-spectrum Hemp extract contains a blend of traditional herbs known to support relaxation, including Milky Oats, Holy Basil, and Lavender.
The Gaia Hemp & Herbs Calm contains 20 mg of cannabinoids per serving, with a full spectrum of Hemp extract from a US farm.
Pros & Cons Of The Hemp & Herbs Calm:
– It’s vegan
– It’s Gluten-free
– The quality of the extract is very good.
– It’s grown in a trusted farm.
– It’s harder to dosage as it comes in the form of pills, which makes it harder to find the sweet spot for you.
– Cannot be used on animals, for this, it’s recommended to use oil or liquid form instead.
– It’s a bit on the low-end dosage for people who need higher doses. We either recommend taking more pills or choose a higher dosage.
About The Full Full Spectrum Hemp:
This liquid extract is made with US-grown Hemp flowers sourced from organic farms. This mild-tasting liquid has a nutritious base of a mixture of terpenes, hemp seeds and coconut MCT oil.
Pros & Cons of The Full Full Spectrum Hemp:
– Purity-Tested, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
– The liquid form is better as it absorbs more rapidly and it’s easier to find the right dose.
– Organic and top quality.
– Some people have reported a not so pleasant taste.
– It is a little expensive, however, the quality is really good.- It might be a bit on the lighter end, so make sure to play around with dose until you find the sweet spot.
The ultimate Gaia Herbs, and according to my review, always provides high-quality CBD products, from various oil to pills. It would be great if they had more options, but there is no doubt that their quality is one of the best in the market. There are other brands that offer more variety of CBD products in case you are looking for other forms of consuming CBD.
Overall, people claim that after taking their supplements they feel better than when they did take any CBD supplements. The cannabinoids and herbs in the formula are great for stress management. Gaia Herbs is a well-known brand, so if you feel you might need help to stay calm during these strange and unpredictable moments we are currently facing amidst COVID-19 and recession time, these supplements may be the right ones! This is indeed my one piece of ultimate Gaia herbs review. I’m very astonished by the product.